Tuesday, April 21, 2009

No Rest for The Wicked

I am feeling rather fortunate to be working so much, to be actively involved with so many cool projects and surrounded by so much creative talent. 

Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen is coming out in June and it’s been, once again, another great experience. I’ve been enjoying myself thoroughly in the ADR studio this past week and I have so much respect for Michael Bay and the amazing team that’s putting this sequel together. There’s not a lot I can say right now, but if you thought the first one was a wild ride…you’d better buckle up! Michael Bay has outdone himself this time and even Steven Spielberg said: “Awesome!” ‘Nuff said!

Filming for the Blood Type teaser/trailer is completed and I have to say the terrific cast and crew made it possible to wrap with tons of amazing footage. Even London’s fickle weather behaved. I’ll be heading to Dublin in May to work on the editing and I’ll definitely post some sneak peeks here when I have more to share. The vampire “universe” John Matthews and Wil Kinghan of Mythwood Films have created, really set’s up a whole new psychological spin on the vampire mythos and I’m sure the project will pick up a strong gothic following. All you Vampire fans thirsting for more info, check back for news soon.

Many of you are asking me about The Pilgrim over at ComicMix.com – sorry we were on hold there for a bit, but we expect to have another episode up in May.  Mike Grell is a popular fellow and you just can’t rush genius, why would you want to?  Speaking of Grelly, we’ll be back at Comic-Con in San Diego in July – hope to see you there.

Clamoring for more Wuthering Heights Music?  I’m also heading back into the studio with Robb Vallier to record more tracks and working on a framework for a screenplay progresses. Remember I said there are 18 songs total?  It will be a little bit before the next one is available but please let me know how you’re enjoying the first six.  All six are on sale through iTunes and I am working on making them available on Amazon.com also.  But seriously, how chilling is Ray Winstone’s narration?  He and I are teaming up again for an independent film later this year and it’s one of the funniest scripts I’ve ever read…Really clever.  More about that little flick later.

For all you awaiting news of The Wildwood Tarot, great news!  Our publisher is presenting The Wildwood Tarot this week (as we speak) at the London Book Fair.  The project is really coming together wonderfully and our illustrator, Will Worthington, continues to turn out amazingly beautiful art for the cards.  I am confident that Greenwood Tarot devotees will love this new version.

As always, I am grateful you stopped by and I do love getting your emails and reading comments. 

Now, it’s back to work…Lots to do….


Bookmark and Share

No comments:

Post a Comment