Monday, August 17, 2009

After Nearly 100 Entries, Five Finalists & Thousands of Votes, 2 Clever Video Entries Come out on Top!

Once again, all of you Jetfire fans amazed me. On Monday I posted the five finalists and in just 5 days over 7 thousand votes were cast with Michael and Dane's videos just edging out the other three entries, but wow was it close!

Congratulations to Michael and Dane on winning the collectible, Transformers watches. I am pleased that the watches are going to two great fans who will appreciate their uniqueness and value. Also, thank you to everyone who submitted entries - all of you overwhelmed me with your talent and devotion to Jetfire!

Winning Entry by Michael Wright. Congrats on creating this very creative and inspiring claymation piece!


Winning Entry by Dane Pavitt. Way to go Dane - this made me and many people laugh. Cheers to being British!


Keep visiting me on the blog - more exciting things to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment