Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Yet Another Contest Update!

It continues to amaze me how viral the Jetfire Contest has become! Entries keep pouring in, and it's proving to be quite difficult to choose my top five favorites. Who knew being a judge would be so hard? The watches will certainly be going to two very deserving winners. Thank you to all the Transformers fans for being so creative and for keeping me well entertained. I'd also like to give a special thanks to two well-known Youtubers, Sean Long and Peaugh, for helping me to promote the contest. Videos promoting the contest have received over 55,000 hits online! This in itself is surely something to celebrate!

1 comment:

  1. Good luck with judging. It has to be extremely difficult since I'm sure everything is absolutely amazing.

    Can't wait to see who wins.

    ReplyDelete