Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Wuthering Heights Music Now On Amazon!

I have been busy with Transformers and loads of other projects, but I am thrilled that it just got easier for all my Wuthering Heights Fans to purchase and download the music - we are now on Amazon! You can stream and purchase it here on the blog, or read all about it here

There are six songs currently available, but I have written eighteen and plan to get back into the studio just as soon as I return from the world of Autobots and  Decepticons. Until then enjoy your MP3's and if you haven't already check out a music video I directed for the song "Women" on the Wuthering Heights Music page.

1 comment:

  1. I have purchased Wuthering Heights - "the story so far" and love it!

    My poor ipod is seriously overheating listening to it. It's wonderful to listen to in cold wintery England - yes I know it's meant to be spring but no one has told the universe that! That must be why we are still shivering in a wonderful May freeze!

    My favourite so far (although so far I think they are all powerful) is the rocky Kiss the Moon.

    ReplyDelete