Monday, November 24, 2008

Wuthering Heights Music Gaining International Attention

I am so thankful to everyone who's visited my new site and listened to my musical adaptation of Emily Bronte's "Wuthering Heights." This project is very dear to me and I am grateful for the kind words and feedback it's been receiving.
Most interesting, however, is the hits we are getting to the site from all over the world! Since we launched we've received visitors from:


USA, Australia, Ireland, Netherlands, Belgium, Germany, Poland, Russian Federation, Denmark, France, Sweden, Canada, Turkey, Israel, Switzerland, Philippines, Romania, Argentina, Brazil, Hong Kong, Indonesia, Italy, South Korea, Czech Republic, Spain and Finland!

Thank you for taking a moment to listen to my music, I am sincerely grateful.

Mark

No comments:

Post a Comment